Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Site Outages Coming Up

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
Yea got mine sorted. The Ride/Location thing is handy.

Thanks for the communication Darren, good to see! Overall I feel it has given this place a breath of fresh air, so active atm

Stuey81

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline & VE SS Wagon
Awesome no posts in coming up to 12 hours :D Must mean the little annoyances have been sorted.

A few minor things that need work like location / my ride being displayed, old redirects, anything else I have missed along the way?

There will be some differences that's just life, some we can easily change but the end of the day.
how can I edit my ride information?

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Is anyone else getting lots of advertising popping up so that you can't view anything.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Soooo, the old albums - they're gone now?

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Is anyone else getting lots of advertising popping up so that you can't view anything.
Define lots and where? Screenshot would be handy as by rights they would be no different to before the upgrade.

At most I could probably think of 4 absolutely max, 1 of which might cause issues? Unless your running 800x600 in which case that could be an issue.

Soooo, the old albums - they're gone now?
Will check on that one. I thought they were being imported but I could be thinking of something different - too many products to get my head around at the moment.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I don't if any else has asked , but what happened to all the likes received on the old format , I'm sure I had more than 8 before the change , ( not complaining , just an observation ) :confused:

iaydemir

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Berlina
Define lots and where? Screenshot would be handy as by rights they would be no different to before the upgrade.

At most I could probably think of 4 absolutely max, 1 of which might cause issues? Unless your running 800x600 in which case that could be an issue.

I've had a few appear in this exact position, resolution is 1600x900.
JustComm1.PNG

Edit: Also just realised when i click on a thumbnail/image to enlarge, the ad takes precedence over the image.
JustComm2.PNG

Cheers,
Izzy

Last edited:

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Have old threads been deleted? Every time i go back to say a thread in 2013, shows error page not found. Or are they still coming over to the new format ?

Looks good and works well on tablets.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I don't if any else has asked , but what happened to all the likes received on the old format , I'm sure I had more than 8 before the change , ( not complaining , just an observation ) :confused:
Some things couldn't come across unsure whether this was one of them.

I've had a few appear in this exact position, resolution is 1600x900.
Edit: Also just realised when i click on a thumbnail/image to enlarge, the ad takes precedence over the image.
I've asked the advertising guys to look into this, it shouldn't be happening that's for sure and hopefully something easily fixed.

Have old threads been deleted? Every time i go back to say a thread in 2013, shows error page not found. Or are they still coming over to the new format ?
All threads should be across, I just pulled one up from 2011 without any problems for something unrelated.