Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Some VE commodore pictures

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
heh... i don't think it looks that bad... would look better without those godawful wheels on it.

But yeah i can see people in a years time "omg i luvs me new fully sik ve"

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
The first picture in the post has two completely different headlights. The one on the left comes straight down vertically on the right hand side of the light
and the right hand side light slopes down toward the centre of the bonnet.
Some pretty dogdy photoshopping if you ask me. Holden would never bring out anything that ugly. :bang:

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Heh.. yeah there's some "interesting" work there.

IMO it won't be as bad as people are making out... wait til you see one before you judge. Only thing that shits me so far is the size of the wheels... huge...

V

VX_KN079

For my money as long as Holden fix their shoddy manufacturing quality ANYTHING will be an improvement...

steen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS
I agree, VX_KN079. Been driving a BMW 530 for a few weeks & now the SV6 ain't so slick... Substantially cheaper, though...

J

jeff333

I reakon it looks like an accord euro. not a fan, but then again i didnt like the VY when it first came out now i love it

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
yeah, i think the biggest let down of a holden commodore is its build quality, windows seals, plastics breaking, the list goes on

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
steen said:
I agree, VX_KN079. Been driving a BMW 530 for a few weeks & now the SV6 ain't so slick... Substantially cheaper, though...

Yeah, only ~$70,000 more lol.. Different markets, if Holden spent as much as BMW do on design and development, and sold their cars for that much and had the background BMW does then it might be close

bbad13

bbad13
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Exec. Wagon
imho i think it looks like a cross between a ba front and a volvo rear just have to wait and see it on the road though before i say i like it or not.