Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sons of Anarchy - The Final Season

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
First teaser has been released... Is Jax the Reaper?

[video=youtube_share;r-_SWLxEMDk]http://youtu.be/r-_SWLxEMDk[/video]

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
First episode was slow... They've done a deliberate, and bloody good, job of setting up the major storyline. Which is that Jax is in a downward spiral of anger, hatred and violence being driven by his love for his club. The fact he hasn't even seen his boys yet is testament to this. It's going to be an interesting season...

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
So far I am down to Episode 10. Do not want to spoil it but I will say this much. As far story development is a bit on the slow side (too much talk in between).

And keep an eye on Tig :)

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Saw the last episode last night. Do not want to spoil it for all, but, in my opinion, I think it was not a good ending.

crazywog

XR6 TURBO KING
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 TURBO she needs a tissue achoo
its prob not the best threat to post this on but just asking where to find or buy merchandise that says sons of anarchy? like jumpers jackets etc t shirts I'm looking but can't find any???

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Saw the last episode last night. Do not want to spoil it for all, but, in my opinion, I think it was not a good ending.

I agree about everything except the last 2 minutes. That was all just a big cheesy Kurt Sutter wet dream.

I compare it to the Breaking Bad ending that left you feeling like "#### yeah!" whereas SOA left me feeling like "thank god that's over!"

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
I do love that once he knew he was a dead man walking he just went all out to clean up every last bit of mess or trouble for the club, and get Nero, Wendy and his boys out of it all.

But imo a better ending would have been him riding off on JT's bike with the po-po chasing him and then the other SOA charters joining in the chase... Fade to two crows on the road (how the series started). Fade to Reaper.

Last edited:

snowy01

lolwut
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Daily / VF SV6 /
Dat CGI though.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I compare it to the Breaking Bad ending that left you feeling like "#### yeah!" whereas SOA left me feeling like "thank god that's over!"

Those are my exact thoughts. Was about to compare with Breaking Bad but I thought that might give too much info.

I was rooting for the character to break the cycle (pun intended) and go straight just like the original plan. But ended that way... meh !

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
i was so disappointed with the ending. the over exaggeration with the amount of cops, that all look to be doing 5k's an hour was a perfect way to f**k an ending. what, no one could speed up and tap his bike to throw him off?

i liked how he cleaned everything up for the gang so they could start fresh and make some money. he died like his father, and his father didnt want jax to be like him, which he still did. it shows jax son with the sons ring which gemma gave him which is suggestin like jax, gemma has plans for him and he will likely become a member. that was done perfect, history repeating itself.

but dat ending... ditch the cops and have jax cruisin, then truck comes around the corner and you see jax smirk, lift his arms and close his eyes and watch the bike vear. THE END. thats how it should have ended. no blood on the road, no crows and cake or bread. leave it to the viewers imagination.