Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Stock 304, Guide to choosing a camshaft

sporty custom

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
not worth finding hes a fraud and has been found out and exposed for all to see pitty this didnt happen before all hes promises sorry emty promises and talking hes tunes up anyone that wants to prove me wrong step up but be prepared to back your mouth up . as im willing to do that with my mouth plus cash roll up with ya big time tune then run ya stock tune and see the difference you will be shattered lol. the extra timing at the start makes you feel quiker but it soon disipates real quick at the other end and actuallt costs you one to two tenths and thats a fact,

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
not worth finding hes a fraud and has been found out and exposed for all to see pitty this didnt happen before all hes promises sorry emty promises and talking hes tunes up anyone that wants to prove me wrong step up but be prepared to back your mouth up . as im willing to do that with my mouth plus cash roll up with ya big time tune then run ya stock tune and see the difference you will be shattered lol. the extra timing at the start makes you feel quiker but it soon disipates real quick at the other end and actuallt costs you one to two tenths and thats a fact,

Ey mate are you a Goanna?

Go-An-Fk-Yourself

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2

oh #### off you retard.

I've had every EFI car ive ever had tuned by foamy, still do to this day.

His isn't one of those ebay retards who put resistors on his chips to stooge your AFR he actually does proper tunes that gain power and times and in your words i have the dyno and heathcote slips to prove it.

#### off back to the hole you crawled out of asshole.

sporty custom

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
well lets see the the b4 and after debatua this will be gr8 oh let me guess forgot where i left them or i dont have ta prove nothing lol

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
I have 0-100 vids and gained a credible .6 of a second. I don't care who believes me. I tried over a dozen times both before and after with absolutely noticable gains.

Foamy is a genius with the 304's and you sir, are a ####wit!

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special

Idiot, foamy was the guy that tuned literally hundreds (maybe even thousands?) of cars and got praised from everyone for how awesome they were...
I always hear about how people go to get there car tuned on a dyno and people #### it up but foamy managed to do all those cars via mail order and his success rate was awesome...

Oh btw, if I remember right greenfoams tune was a couple kw less then a kalmaker tuned on a dyno (I think it was cobez? look it up on here)

Its people like you that give guys like greenfoam **** and make them give up helping people who really appreciate it.. Greenfoam's tune was the best bang for buck I ever spent on my car :)

sporty custom

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
so let me get this right hes mail order tunes are better than a dyno tune, padrickz88 if that is not the biggest load of **** ive heard.ffs if he has tuned thousands mmmmmmmmmmmm of cars he must be a very rich man by now considering he is better then a dyno tune

VR028

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII SS
so when is this clown getting banned so we can move back onto cams?

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
so let me get this right hes mail order tunes are better than a dyno tune, padrickz88 if that is not the biggest load of **** ive heard.ffs if he has tuned thousands mmmmmmmmmmmm of cars he must be a very rich man by now considering he is better then a dyno tune

This is no ****, Foamy did good things with 5 Litres, I was just about to get one for mine when it all went south. I can't say if he got the highest KW increase or not, but for the price he was charging the reports back from people were incredible. Simply the best bang for buck to date. All his tunes were simulated on computer I believe and have not heard one bad thing about them from anybody who had one.