Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tattoo's

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
Hey, just seeing what people on here think of tats (Do you like/dislike them?). Do you have any tats (If so, any pics? And why did you choose that tat?). Or even if you don't have any, have you got any pics of some nice tats or one you would want?

I have 2 tats:
  • one on my left rib. Tiger scratch mark, from my "rebellious" days...and because I love tigers (and all other cats)
  • One on my right rib. Tiger jumping out of me, also from my "rebellious" days, and because I love tigers.

I don't mind tats on people, as long as their not in places where you can't "hide" them...you see people with tats on their face and next and hands...na, not for me. They also have to have some sort of meaning....getting "Winnie the Poo" because you think he is "cool" is just lame...

And here are some tats I think look cool.

54058_muscle_tattoo_vw.jpg
    Spider-Man-Tattoo.jpg

Can't find the pic...but a friend wants to get a small cobweb tat on her neck, (Web is her mothers maiden name)

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
How is the spiderman tatt any different from a winnie the pooh tatt? Tad hypocritical don't you think? I guess that fella thought spiderman looked cool lol

I see the artistic merit in these tattoos, brilliant lifelike work but jeez who the hell would do that to themself? Spiderman will look a treat at 60 lol

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
How is the spiderman tatt any different from a winnie the pooh tatt? Tad hypocritical don't you think? I guess that fella thought spiderman looked cool lol

I see the artistic merit in these tattoos, brilliant lifelike work but jeez who the hell would do that to themself? Spiderman will look a treat at 60 lol

thought it looked cool...but no, wouldn't get something like that done...

Ozzie

JCCC Warrnambool
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ozzie'z Supercharged VY Calais
dont have any, dont plan on getting one any time soon.

black tatts look ok but colour tatts look like crap IMO.

even if I do end up scarring myself it sure won be where anyone can see (employers ect...)

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
That spiderman chest tat looks off its nuts, wud love to ave that, but at the same time wouldnt lol, still, sick as. :thumbsup:

iluvnorks

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY & 2013 Ford Ranger 4X4
Heres one of mine.. Love vikings.. My family is from Germany but i have a name that orginates from Norway. Also translates to THOR the viking God Of Thunder.. Norse Mythology i think..

LHS This is under left arm into armpit....
RHS Unfinished work..

Picture1.gif
ink-9570.jpg

Last edited:

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Ha another Viking descendant. My family is from Sweden and our grandfather used to tell stories of his viking great great great grandfathers and what not so i got right into them. Im getting a whole sleeve of Norse and Viking related stuff. Got the hammer of Thor on my left forearm. Got a picture of Odin Loki and a Valkyrie i wanna get drawn up soon.

Image023.jpg

For some reason it always looks like its on a slant when i take a photo of it, must be the way i turn my arm... its not like that when you look at it in real life...

misfitstat.jpg

and thats my first tat i got, logo of my favourite band the misfits. Both on my forearms.

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
Had this done when on Holidays on the Gold Goast

Attachments

• random 002.jpg
    random 002.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 42,197