Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tattoo's

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
got it at 16 now 17 still not regretting it
LOL, sorry that is one of the funniest comments I've ever read. I'd be more worried about regretting a tat after 10 or more years, rather than 1 year.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Tribal design for my star sign on my left inside wrist, redback on my right ankle and the southern cross on my right shoulder blade.

Static89

I Am Ironman.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S1
im going in for a talk with my tattooist next week somtime, should be all inked up n ready in 2 or 3 weeks :) i told him 2 go mental and keep it under 200 bux ( he does me cheap deals) so yeah, :p i have no idea what im getting.......... woo! surprises that last a lifetime!!!.
lol nah i trust him, i love all the work he does

Mark

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
im going in for a talk with my tattooist next week somtime, should be all inked up n ready in 2 or 3 weeks :) i told him 2 go mental and keep it under 200 bux ( he does me cheap deals) so yeah, :p i have no idea what im getting.......... woo! surprises that last a lifetime!!!.
lol nah i trust him, i love all the work he does

Mark

better be sure he likes you or you might end up with a penis butterfly suprise :D

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
LOL, sorry that is one of the funniest comments I've ever read. I'd be more worried about regretting a tat after 10 or more years, rather than 1 year.

totally agree. if your already sick of a tat after a year then you havent really thought about what you really want. i have dragon tattooed on my chest just below my shoulder. wanted to get it ever since i was 14 got it done when i was 20. although i waited 6 years it will be interesting to see what i think of it in another 20 years when its all faded

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Yeah thats what everyone said about my first tat, I got a band tattoo. For me its not getting a logo of a band because i love the band (althought i do love them), its more of reminder of who i was when i was a kid. Id like to look at my arms in 40 years time and rememeber the great times when i was a teenager.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
I want to get my first one done soon when i get some more cash, im just finding it hard to find something i really want.
Oh and i just wanna add how much i dislike southern cross tattoo's, i swear to god every second tattoo i see is a southern cross... its become such a fashion as of late

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
thinking of getting a nazi era ss eagle across my shoulder blades clutching a yin yan symbol at the bottom , would get the polish eagle but with a dark colour it would look more geman even dough poland and germany are pretty much brothers

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
ya i was thinkin of gettin the southern cross but the amount of people getting them turned me off. nothing worse than having same tat as someone else