Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tech 2 Australian software cards available. (genuine GM - not chinese)

Brett_jjj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
I can supply genuine Tech 2 software cards for aussie GM holden vehicles, does VT to VE commodore, and a heap of other australian holden cars. These cards are brand new "genuine" Tech 2 cards from the USA, not the cheap chinese "cloned" cards that are all over ebay. Just PM me for any more details. I can also supply Australian Tech 1 cartridges from VN to VS.
(These Tech 2 cards will only work in genuine Vetronix, Hewlett-Packard, OTC or Bosch Tech 2 units, will NOT run in the cloned chinese Tech 2 units that are all over ebay). These cloned Tech 2 units from china and the like, use a "cracked" version of the genuine GM software. Ive heard that the cloned Tech 2's have already caused damage to some vehicles over in the US.Apparently they can kill the ECU or BCM etc.

Last edited:

Brett_jjj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Ive just found out that these genuine tech 2 software cards will indeed work in the cheap cloned tech 2 scan tool. I didnt think they would work, but I have just put a genuine card into a cloned cheap version of the tech 2 scan tool, I pluged it into a VX commodore and it worked fine.

tonyve

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
i am interested in the software cards as well as scan tool

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Add another who is interested in a tool and card.. Please pm with price and details.

Reaper

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
just a quick question... how do people think they are going to load the software onto these when it out of date?

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage