Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The eBay lolz thread

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
after finding some stupid things on ebay, i thought i would share them wit you all.

first idiot..
VZ ute hard cover
he claims that holdens price is $5,000. lol, i dont think so

second..
maloo sailplane
lol, since when did HSV use fibreglass parts on their cars? he says that people should beware of non genuine products and then tries to pass this off as genuine? he isnt fooling anyone, especially with the 'competition fibre glass' plate on it!

now post some more :)

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
hahaha i just sent the guy in the second link an email sayin its fake

this is the reply i got

"Hi, you have now been reported to ebay for a threatening message. You need to get your facts straight before sending honest people crap like the above. READ THE TAG CORRECTLY, it says "cfg FOR hsv". You obviously do not know what you are talking about as HSV have the sailplanes and hard T-Covers made out of fibreclass for the malloo's. This is a genuine sailplane and as i said, you have been reported to ebay for nuisence messages to ebay members and for making threats. Go and do some home work!!!!!"

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
report him back for false advertising

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
he has got a point though, the hard covers are fibreglass, which are done by an external company. when was the last time you saw a fake fibreglass bar or anything with a sticker like that??..

im going against the crowd and saying it is genuine, unless anyone with a maloo says differently.

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
That hardlid has the most terrible finish i have ever seen. The quality of the paint looks shocking! I like the colour.

With the sail plane, look that part number up, if they match then its genuine :) I always thought they where plastic thou?

And_ROOS

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV +6
I had some jerk monitoring some of the things on eBay, and he offered me... a set of side indicators... for a VN...

And when i told him i dont need them, he told me off saying not having them was illegal etc etc.

vnv8driver

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
304 Calais
I had some jerk monitoring some of the things on eBay, and he offered me... a set of side indicators... for a VN...

And when i told him i dont need them, he told me off saying not having them was illegal etc etc.

you think thats bad, try selling a commodore v8 on ebay, you get COUNTLESS messages from idiots trying to swap for their fully sick thrashed v6 with sub woofer and exhaust bro!