Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The eBay lolz thread

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
i dont think it would be worth even $50,000 though =P

jatsvl

NEEDS MORE POWER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl exec wagon
I was looking for a news article about dead bodie's found, and clicked the link about bargain dead bodies at shopping .com and there was one for the same dead body bargains on ebay. Lol.

Shopping.com Australia is an online comparison shopping site. Shopping.com Australia helps you shop for Dead Bodies by comparing the lowest prices offered by the top rated Dead Bodies online stores all over Australia. Au.Shopping.com has all the information you need to make the right decision when purchasing a Dead Bodies . Compare deals from Australia's top online Dead Bodies stores. Read consumer reviews on Dead Bodies to find the right one for your lifestyle. Read reviews of Australias top Dead Bodies retailers from our user community. Use our search to help you locate the cheapest and best Dead Bodies at the lowest price, from the brand you want, with the features you need. Find the top discount prices on Dead Bodies from our huge range of products with the biggest sales deals. Shop for Dead Bodies online from stores that deliver to Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Hobart, Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne, Darwin and the rest of Australia. Write Dead Bodies reviews and discuss online shopping related topics on our community forums.

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
I'm not a huge WRX fan but isn't that the two things they do well, go hard and handle?

thats their reputation yeah, and redbook backs me up saying they dominate in every way.
the only wrx i have ever driven was one made for rally driving and that pretty much went lag lag lag BOOM.