Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The OFFICIAL VE ALLOYTEC V6 SUPER MASSIVE FUN HAPPY TIME exhaust thread!!!!!!!11!!!!

HSV085

Reaction score
Members Ride
16' VF2 Redline, 17' VF2 GTS
Good to hear your happy with the new exhaust, Darren's exhaust's are very well made & sound absolutly horn aswell. Darren's also a top bloke to boot aswell, took the time to speak to me when i had a couple of issues regarding my exhaust(clearance height) & even fixed it up for me for no charge aswell.

SV6SidiUTE

Vroom?
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Sidi Ute
Good to hear your happy with the new exhaust, Darren's exhaust's are very well made & sound absolutly horn aswell. Darren's also a top bloke to boot aswell, took the time to speak to me when i had a couple of issues regarding my exhaust(clearance height) & even fixed it up for me for no charge aswell.

Yeah, very good guy. On the ball and very friendly. Wouldn't hesitate recommending him.

Video as promissed. :)

If you want cabing recording let me know, i'd be happy to post it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

torana355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SERIES 2 MY11 SSV A6 in IVY GREEN
Still sounds like a ricer though.... Only problem, with Alloytecs :(

SV6SidiUTE

Vroom?
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Sidi Ute
everything but an 8 always will :) , but at least we can try and make it as pleasing as possible. I suppose at the end of the day gains are more appreciated than the sound itself.

SV666

The Commodore Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXEC SII
Wow, the first break through. Top result car sounds great, would like to see what the output is.

chandler1390

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sidi SV6 Ute
hey guys, wondering if anyone knows anyhting about pacemaker doing extractors for the 3.6L sidi, i've been bugging them about it but no reply as yet

SV6SidiUTE

Vroom?
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Sidi Ute
metalpledge: sounds good. Di Filippo's are around the same price. What you're not taking into consideration though that the mod was not for mufflers only, but for the entire exhaust dude for a bit of a performance improvement along with the sound. Swapping mufflers only will not give you any benefits other other than deeper note considering that the rest of the exhaust piping is blocked up from the factory, worst design being in the headers themselves where they immediately merge into one pipe.

chandler: I spoke to them a while back, this was couple of months ago. They said that it was in research and development and should be available towards the end of the year.

sv666: yeah i was meant to go past today for the dyno, but had to service the car instead. Asked them to remove the engine light, they told me they would need to retune the computer which would cost around 1500 lol. Said not to worry about it.

chandler1390

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sidi SV6 Ute
awesome, cheers mate, is massed apreeshed
now anyone had anything to do with the Xforce Varex tips on a SV6??

EnFoRcEr_001

Deano
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 A5
awesome, cheers mate, is massed apreeshed
now anyone had anything to do with the Xforce Varex tips on a SV6??

I got pacies up front (extractors) and the full xforce 2.25 system with the varex rear mufflers and the sound is awesome. only issue is fully opened there is a drone between 2400 rpm and 2600rpm. When the thing is closed you cant here a damn thing from anywhere its awesome and the misses stays happy :D