Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

dumpedvs

sheppa8
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx S
Just to comment on the traffic controlling job.

I done it for a year, it was alright at the start but after a while I hated it. So boring and all you do is think, I drove my self crazy.
I'd recommended getting some comfy boots cos your feet will get real sore standing and not moving for so long.

Oh and good luck on hot days, sometimes my boots would stick to the tar on the road it got that hot. Anyways easy job but no good for a young bloke.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Just to comment on the traffic controlling job.

I done it for a year, it was alright at the start but after a while I hated it. So boring and all you do is think, I drove my self crazy.
I'd recommended getting some comfy boots cos your feet will get real sore standing and not moving for so long.

Oh and good luck on hot days, sometimes my boots would stick to the tar on the road it got that hot. Anyways easy job but no good for a young bloke.

As I said, it's a step in the right direction I think.
Used to standing all day, just not in one spot. But I think I may get bigger boots and wrap my feet in cotton wool.

It gets like that when you spray a house, all you do is think, with no interruptions, at least with this there should be a voice very couple of minutes

Taking donations of cash, card or full frontal nudity.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
We just found a cat that's been living in our storeroom for ages lol, we're gaining its trust with bbq chicken skin lol

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
I don't think he's Chinese so the cat is safe.....