Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
the friend zone, I'm just ultra curious as to what the rules are of making a move before you're put into that category.

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
the friend zone, I'm just ultra curious as to what the rules are of making a move before you're put into that category.

Push the envelope, when you get slapped, you've gone too far. And there's no takin' **** back.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
razzle dazzle

two-bit

old enough to mang better
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
I like the ones that ring up and start by saying "Can i please talk to the owner of the computer sir, it is infected"
I reply with, "Nah sorry mate i don't own a computer"
The silence is deafening haha

got one of these today,
AHHHHH you must be the scam man, have you checked my solar inverter for hackers yet?
other end of the phone *slam*

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
I like the ones that ring up and start by saying "Can i please talk to the owner of the computer sir, it is infected"
I reply with, "Nah sorry mate i don't own a computer"
The silence is deafening haha

Yes the silence is deafening, until they tell you your wrong and you do have one!!
Funny, I haven't plugged mine in for over a year.

Or when someone calls asking for someone, and then cracks the shots when you say they don't live here and they insist on telling you who lives and who doesn't live in your own house!

Has that one a few times

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
Ever had to walk back to the car to lock it, cos the remote doesn't reach that far? Touch the remote on your head while pressing the button, it extends the range that it will work by using your body as an antenna.

Try it, if it works 'like' this post. ;)

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Ever had to walk back to the car to lock it, cos the remote doesn't reach that far? Touch the remote on your head while pressing the button, it extends the range that it will work by using your body as an antenna.

Try it, if it works 'like' this post. ;)

i always lock my car before i get out of remote range, but id rather walk back than play simon says

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
A mate found this on his phone the Sunday morning after a massive night out. He wrote it to himself on the walk home, i thought id share it.

Dear stats,you are writibg this nesage to document the walk home. Having said that, you are leaning on a fence ( less than half way home mind you) to socument your walk ( lol document twice). This is easily the most difficult Narrak walk you've been on. The tran let you off t 1:10 and it is now 1:29. Yoi've had to stop abd type to stop you from being sick. Thoughyou still feel like munting ev'rywhwere. Lol. This provably doesn't make sense. Ph well! Everybody gets 1.
I blame Choppstick for thowing an excellent party! You vastard! Party less! Loljks, party more mother####ers.
So dear stats. Since you haven't moved in the 20 minutes it has taken to type this, reckon yoo could grt home? Lol, no. Oh well. Walk abd munt as becessary.
Loce stats of 1:26

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
A mate found this on his phone the Sunday morning after a massive night out. He wrote it to himself on the walk home, i thought id share it.

Dear stats,you are writibg this nesage to document the walk home. Having said that, you are leaning on a fence ( less than half way home mind you) to socument your walk ( lol document twice). This is easily the most difficult Narrak walk you've been on. The tran let you off t 1:10 and it is now 1:29. Yoi've had to stop abd type to stop you from being sick. Thoughyou still feel like munting ev'rywhwere. Lol. This provably doesn't make sense. Ph well! Everybody gets 1.
I blame Choppstick for thowing an excellent party! You vastard! Party less! Loljks, party more mother####ers.
So dear stats. Since you haven't moved in the 20 minutes it has taken to type this, reckon yoo could grt home? Lol, no. Oh well. Walk abd munt as becessary.
Loce stats of 1:26

6011.gif

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
god damn bunnings employees. if you get shitty cause you're loading a shelf and someone ask you a question then GTFO out of retail.