Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Tattoo Thread

R

rattattack1313

hey... why not have a Tattoo Show???? post pix of your tatts up... see who has what.... :rolleyes: ..lol......

PIMPIN

The Lurker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Calais 3.8 WHII Statesman LS1
Where are yours rat?

R

rattattack1313

tatts...

I will get me missus to take some pix in the morning..I will probably have to delete a pile of pix off my posts....(or make a collage of them, I spose..).........np...anyway,where's yours????...lol...... ;)

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
heres mine....

Got mine bout 6 weeks ago....

Tat4.jpg

Tat2.jpg

Tat.jpg

E

EllaBella

here's mine that i got yesterday (and the design for it cos you cant see it very clearly). this is my second one. ill try to get a pic of my first one. it always comes out really blurry tho

:) El

Attachments

• 04-03-05_2006.jpg
    04-03-05_2006.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 439
  • ps_logo.gif
    ps_logo.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 413
Last edited by a moderator:
R

rattattack1313

tatts

ok..sorry about the lousy photography..... the 1st one is of a rat having a ****...with a MC Escher dragon(not very well done) above it... 2nd is In memory of my father..(needs updating,,,must add my deceased brother).... then there is an MC Escher pic of the 2 hands drawing each other...except I changed it, and one hand has a tattoo gun, and the other has a leather carving knife... the next is the Fosters one I nearly got arrested for having..... and the last one is of a skull and knife...but the knife handle says"13" ............M being the 13th letter of the alphabet...M for Marijuana.... :rofl: I have more...I have a Koi goldfish on the back of each forearm...a cross and "Triumph", :king: "BSA". written on my right forearm.....and a few flowery things here and there....

Attachments

• rat01.jpg
    rat01.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 578
  • rat02.jpg
    rat02.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 667
  • rat03.jpg
    rat03.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 485
  • rat04.jpg
    rat04.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 587
  • rat05.jpg
    rat05.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 463

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
geeze only have a coupl ehey rat haha

E

EllaBella

you got some pretty cool tatts there ratta!!!

can i ask why you nearly got arrested for the fosters one?

R

rattattack1313

tatts..

when I first got it done, being young and stupid, :hit: I took a pic of it, and sent it to CUB..thought they might send me a box of beer or something.. :drink: ..then a bunch of lawyers turned up at the door one morning...raving on about copyright laws etc...I said the fella they were looking for wasnt there, :whistling and moved out that arvie...lol..... :rofl: ...

E

EllaBella

:rofl: what a bugger!!!!

here's a pic if my first one, got it about 4 years ago. you cant really tell in the pic, but its on my right shoulder blade. damn camera phone doesnt take very good pics :(

Attachments

• Tiger.jpg
    Tiger.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 598