Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The VE Commodore Wheel Fitment Guide**UNDER CONSTRUCTION**

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Maybe just add that all those front wheels spec are for zero camber or factory spec. The rear is a bit more on the vehicles owner to adjust camber issues while the front is quite easy

Nv350

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 Clubsport
Looking at a set of vertini wheels would just like to know if someone can confirm offsets for me,

Front 20x8.5 p25
Rear 20x10 p25

To fit 06' SSV

Trofius

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline sportwagon
So it doesn't look like any one looks in here often but seems the right place to ask,

Just wondering if VF ssv redline rims will strait bolt on to a VE, not so worried about the rim / wheel sizes, 19x 8.5 48p with 245 40 19, and / 19 x 9 57p with 275 35 19, replacing 19 x 8.5 with 245 40 19.

just want to make sure the wheel nuts studs etc are all the same before I put them on...

DarrenF

I'm an illiterate idiot.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive
They will fit on your car fine. I'm not sure what those alloys are load rated for. I've seen a few crack and shatter from rough rural roads and people hitting gutters. Try not to get blasted.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
I'm not sure what those alloys are load rated for. I've seen a few crack and shatter from rough rural roads and people hitting gutters. Try not to get blasted.

Interesting seeing as the Redlines forged rims are meant to be the ducks nuts. VFs also carry a higher load rating then VEs....

DarrenF

I'm an illiterate idiot.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive
Interesting seeing as the Redlines forged rims are meant to be the ducks nuts. VFs also carry a higher load rating then VEs....

I thought it was unusual too.

Liam85

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF ssv ute manual
Ok brainiacs

Looking at lenso D1R' 10" all round
Front 20 X 10" +35
Rear 20 X 10" +45

Makes sense to fit with minimal guard work? Car isn't lowered that they should scrap anyways. Thanks