Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
since ppl dont understand what makes something 'cringe-worthy' im starting this thread!!!

it can be anything at at all, big or small...from little habits ppl have, to something that happened to u, to world politics

for example, the sound of ppl chewing food, bugs/annoys the crap outta me.
even with their mouths closed, just cant stand it, having a 'quiet dinner' with no tv or radio is torture for me :p

come on, let it out ppl!!! vent ur frustrations :p

huthy14

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
since ppl dont understand what makes something 'cringe-worthy' im starting this thread!!!

it can be anything at at all, big or small...from little habits ppl have, to something that happened to you, to world politics

even with their mouths closed, just cant stand it, having a 'quiet dinner' with no tv or radio is torture for me :p

That would have to be the same for me i cant stand it especially when people eat with there mouth open. Just want to yell at them didn't your parents ever teach u eat with your mouth closed.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Advertisements on TV seem to come on more frequently, so there's like 1 min of tv show, then 1 min of video, oh, and I HATE HATE HATE when a TV show comes on from an ad, then i shows like 20 seconds of the show, then the show ends! It's like, REALLY?? Did you NEED to advertise in THAT spot? OH AND PEOPLE WHO TALK IN CAPS ALL THE TIME LIKE THEY'RE YELLING EVERYTHING!!!!!

I'll probably think of more later :)

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
yeah my dad chews too loud, also smacks his mouth like the joker in dark night.
i can't stand drunks. like if you're out and about fine, but when there's not cause to be tanked it just shits me.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo

it can be anything at at all, big or small...from little habits ppl have, to something that happened to u, to world politics

oh seriously this annoys me so much

i know people cant help it but the sound of people eating actually makes me want to punch kittens

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
oh seriously this annoys me so much

i know people cant help it but the sound of people eating actually makes me want to punch kittens

reminds me of when grennan said chev badges made him want to punch babies.... lol

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
the fact that basic grammar has gone out the window with the internet, yes i use 'internet shorthand' like 'u' and 'r' etc, but it seems ppl dont know how to use the right words....like their/there/they're in the right context. unless its been like that since the beginning of time and the internet has highlighted it moreso with the fact u can talk to ppl all over the world >_> i dunno