Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
I just wish the left like 1 space or something, I had to be very careful I didn't bump his door with mine

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Apprentice wages piss me off haha.

20k a year for 2 year network communications apprentice at Telstra.

Kinng

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Apprentice wages piss me off haha.

20k a year for 2 year network communications apprentice at Telstra.

Kinng

Don't think about apprenticeship as work, think about it as being paid to study.

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
Yeah this ^ people at uni are paying 20k for 2 years haha

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Don't think about apprenticeship as work, think about it as being paid to study.

Yeah ohwell, get a BA Falcon that the TM will allow me to abuse and a unlimited phone bill :p

Kinng

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
Wraith is it ok with you if I go to bed?

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
I forgot what was pissing me off after reading the last few pages in here.

Entertainment plus.

And I'm not a wog, but I'd concrete my whole backyard if I knew the mrs wouldn't kill me in my sleep for doing it lol

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
My neighbours dogs - they have two chihuahua cross terrier mongrel things. They are the fugliest, loudest and shrillest dogs I have ever heard. Their barking occurs outside my bedroom window as their patio is level with our bedroom (their house is half the length of ours).

Talking to the neighbour hasn't produced results - in fact he is an ignorant pig that flat out ignored me when I went to introduce myself when I moved in. Talking to him now just illicits a grunt in return or the usual 'well dogs bark I can't do anything about it'.

Anyway back to the dogs - for the past two weeks the farken mongrels have taken it upon themselves to start barking at 2am and go right through until 5am. Its the bored bark that repeats itself every three seconds. Neighbour doesn't do **** about it unless I rip open the window and yell stfu to the dogs, then he gets up and takes them inside. The barking is that loud it wakes me up at 2am even when I have earplugs stuffed in my ears and I take a sleeping tablet to zonk me out.

The mongrel things even go apeshit when I walk down the side of my house and try to have a go through the fence. Classic angry small dog syndrome.

Any suggestions? I have an ultrasonic siren on the way so I'll see if that works. Best case it shuts them up if they associate the noise with barking, or they will at least go spastic at it and eventually piss off the idiot owner as well. If it doesn't work then its only $60. Bargain.

Please dont suggest baiting the dog or throwing stuff over the fence. Even something as harmless as bones, because if something happens to them then I'm going to be their number one suspect. The council have been next to useless as they want me to keep talking to the neighbour, even though it produces no results.