Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Women that don't desex their husbands.

images

Nek minnit -> :undead:

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Short Version:

Pisses me off when I get fined for tailgating when I wasn't.

Long version:

Going down the road, cops pulling people over left right and center, hiding in bushes and all the usual jazz, I pull into the next lane because mine was ending ahead (one of the cops was pulled over at an angle halfway up the lane, causing mass bottle necking), so the cars in front slam their brakes on, I brake, was going like 40km/h behind this guy in front (green P plater, typical commodore, stickers all over it), so we're cruising about 20k's, nek minnit I nearly crash into him cos' this cop's like, in the middle of the road flagging us down, he stopped like 5 people in front of me, so we pull in, this cop comes to my window "Why were you following so closely to this guy?", another nek minnit, this tat-covered cop yells in my window "You're a ####ing idiot!! You'll be lucky if I don't search the car to find something to ####ing fine you with!"

So the cop storms off to talk to old mr p plater, makes him pop his hood, checks tyres all that crap, while my cop writes me a ticket for "following between 1.5m - 1m while going 60km/h".

What can you do, nothing I guess.

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Short Version:

Pisses me off when I get fined for tailgating when I wasn't.

Long version:

Going down the road, cops pulling people over left right and center, hiding in bushes and all the usual jazz, I pull into the next lane because mine was ending ahead (one of the cops was pulled over at an angle halfway up the lane, causing mass bottle necking), so the cars in front slam their brakes on, I brake, was going like 40km/h behind this guy in front (green P plater, typical commodore, stickers all over it), so we're cruising about 20k's, nek minnit I nearly crash into him cos' this cop's like, in the middle of the road flagging us down, he stopped like 5 people in front of me, so we pull in, this cop comes to my window "Why were you following so closely to this guy?", another nek minnit, this tat-covered cop yells in my window "You're a ####ing idiot!! You'll be lucky if I don't search the car to find something to ####ing fine you with!"

So the cop storms off to talk to old mr p plater, makes him pop his hood, checks tyres all that crap, while my cop writes me a ticket for "following between 1.5m - 1m while going 60km/h".

What can you do, nothing I guess.

And then they wonder why the public is losing respect for them.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I hate it when the waiter/waitress comes over and asks you how your meal is when they can easily see that your mouth is full.

I don't like to give them the opportunity to get away without an answer, you annoy me, I annoy you by talking with my mouth full.

mattyh83

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV
Not being able to hear my noisy neighbourhood dogs over my wifes nagging.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
The moron who decided his prado needed its high beams on whilst in a suburban street with street lights.