Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
^^ totally legal, I do it too, had plenty of kids, drunks, animals, etc step out in front of me, I'd rather see them before they get to the road.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
On a reasonably well lit suburban street at 8:30 on a Tuesday night? Headlights yes certainly but high beams no, was blinding coming the other way.

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
I hate it when the waiter/waitress comes over and asks you how your meal is when they can easily see that your mouth is full.

I don't like to give them the opportunity to get away without an answer, you annoy me, I annoy you by talking with my mouth full.

I hate how they hover while you have a full glass but as soon as it goes empty they are nowhere to be found. It always ruins my meal when that happens

aussieakito

Holden Dealer Master Tech
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Manual VY SS2, 2005 Rolla Sportivo
When going searching for a car in the work carpark and seeing the colour listed as Grenada mica.... WTF IS THAT HOLDEN WHY NOT JUST CALL IT ... RED!

Just makes them so much harder to find.
Specially when they dont have plates

SV6 Matt

The Recov Cruiser
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Toyota 105 series Landcruiser
People who let their cats roam at night, 1 cat in my street keeps pissing our dog of so neighbours complain about our dog barking, but apparently noone owns this damn cat. It pisses on our front varandah, walks over our cars and shits on our front lawn -.- Nearly at the point of seting up a cat trap and locking my dog up for the night and taking the cat to the pound.

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Got a cat that roams the streets at night here too, Little bugger sprayed my thongs.
Usually my cat chases it away but I get her inside most nights.

both my neighbours have dogs but they are pretty good, One of them sneaks under the fence onto my backyard and eats the bread I throw out for the birds. Don't mind it eating the bread but it also shits on the lawn which is a bit annoying. But I just scoop it up with the shovel and fling it over the fence.

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
There's a cat in our street that walks all over my car of the night/morning. If it's dirty or it's cold and theres fog on my car, i see little paw prints on the bonnet lol

Scrusy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL wagon
The boss going off his head at me this morning because a job wasn't finished yesterday to go out this morning (I do kitchens) when I've already been doing 12hr days at his request and the other 2 blokes do 8hr days and do **** all. What more does he want from me!!? He was telling me I should of stayed back longer to finish it. I've got a heavily pregnant missus to go home to who's due in 3 weeks, I also have a life after work!
Anyway that's my winge for the day

SV6 Matt

The Recov Cruiser
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Toyota 105 series Landcruiser
There's a cat in our street that walks all over my car of the night/morning. If it's dirty or it's cold and theres fog on my car, i see little paw prints on the bonnet lol

Thats what happens to me, because the town im from doesnt have kerbed guttering i park on gravel/dirt, i can always see where the little bastard has been on my car, jumps up onto my bonnet and then on the roof, walks in circles for whatever reason and then goes back down the same way, will take a picture next time, hopefully with the cat in a cage beside it