Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

MorganVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Berlina
Starting an apprenticeship then 2 months later getting retrenched because of not enough work.

Why would you put me on if their wasnt going to be enough work! So angry
Welcome to the world of being an apprentice.

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Well not really, im not an apprentice anymore...

Well played man :p

Bad luck there man :(

Try doing an apprenticeship in network communcations at Telstra.

Kinng

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
End of an 11 1/2 hour work day.

Sitting in the right turning lane 4 cars back, first two cars go through on the green, car in front of me sits there.....turns off his right indicator, then out of some stroke of genius decides to indicate left.....which is two ####ing lanes away! thus blocking me and the 3 cars behind me so we have to sit at the lights for another 5 minute rotation....THANKS A LOT ####HEAD!

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
People who do 20 under the speed limit. Get to an overtaking section and they do 10 over. Grinds my gears.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Just like the people who go 20 below then speed up when you try to overtake them.

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Dipsticks giving me advice about my VE saying it looks #### and that when its stock.

Come back you ####ed up #### when you have modded your VN properly.

Could have swung a ####en roundhouse kick!

Kinng

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3
know what really REALLY pisses me off, that all the wreckers close at the same time i Finish work

and before i started work i was with centrelink for about 4 weeks before i got a job, and they payed me when i was working on my first weak so i have to pay them back, i was suppose to tell them i have a job but how the fk do i get hold of the wankers when im working, they take 40 mins on the phone and they finish at the same time i finish, and they are now taking this further but i just cant get a hold of the bastards, i took half a day off one day so i can see the assholes but ten they tell me i have to ring, im not gonna waist all my credit and lunch time ringing them barstards up, ive done that before and waisted a 30min lunch break with no success of speaking to them, i should of never went with them

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
know what really REALLY pisses me off, that all the wreckers close at the same time i Finish work

and before i started work i was with centrelink for about 4 weeks before i got a job, and they payed me when i was working on my first weak so i have to pay them back, i was suppose to tell them i have a job but how the fk do i get hold of the wankers when im working, they take 40 mins on the phone and they finish at the same time i finish, and they are now taking this further but i just cant get a hold of the bastards, i took half a day off one day so i can see the assholes but ten they tell me i have to ring, im not gonna waist all my credit and lunch time ringing them barstards up, ive done that before and waisted a 30min lunch break with no success of speaking to them, i should of never went with them

Send them an email or snail mail letter. Explain the situation and make sure the document bears a date and your reference number. Any further action they attempt to take will be based on that date.

They suck to deal with, but if you email them now and you don't get a reply for six weeks, its not your problem. You will have covered your arse. Just make sure you keep a copy of the email or letter.

Contact Centrelink (free beer!!)

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
You could explain the situation to your boss, and he might let you do the call, but yeah, depends on the guy haha.

Kinng