Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

This is new new VE Commodore - Exposed!

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Yeh... i had a 300C cruising alongside me on saturday... i really hope they don't look like that (the massive wheels have a chrysler look)... it was horrible...

clinster73

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina S2
Juzza said:
That car's just a photoshop of this one (note the reflection in the doors), but it's sort of a rough indication of what it'll look like at the front maybe.. good work!

well done agent 99!!!

V

VX_SS_commie

Now we have all seen lots of different VE commies i personally think holden learnt their mistake from leaving a VZ SV6 on the street for everyone to see so i think its not gonna be like any of the photoshops i think they are trying to put images in peoples heads and its gonna be totally different.

buddyforu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VPII Executive
Umm guys...that IS the original photoshop from MOTOR last year. Nothing new to see here. Move along!! The next issue of MOTOR is not due until later this month. The current issue has NO pictures of VE. The current cover looks like this:

139_060310_xl.jpg

JT090

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU II SS
thats exactly what i thought buddyforu, that photoshop is from ages ago

VLACS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
notice it sais crystal balling in the article. i think your all worrying too much. its gonna look good. holden wont let us down with that junk.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
VLACS said:
notice it sais crystal balling in the article. i think your all worrying too much. its gonna look good. holden wont let us down with that junk.

True that.. they havn't done something bad yet IMO.. (except maybe.. no I won't go there LOL).. (nah I will.. releasing a HSV, then the next year the Holden with the newer engine has the exact same power as the HSV!)