Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

/// Trayners VZ SS 6.0L Thunder Ute

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
How are you getting such bad camber wear tray? My utes lower than your and after 30 something thousand k's and no camber wear.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
How are you getting such bad camber wear tray? My utes lower than your and after 30 something thousand k's and no camber wear.

I got new tyres put on the rears about 4 months ago ? , then moved the new rear wheels/tyres to on the front , then moved the old fronts with about 50% left on them too the rear . Its not aggressive camber wear on the tyres as such , but more then id like .
Im guessing since the car is full of tools and getting driven dialy atm . I dunno lol .

Trayner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Thats looking fantastic!
Cheers man
You should paint the thunder wheels back to silver i think they look better than the SSV ones, i wish i still have my original SSZ wheels
Yeah I want to get them painted , but would want them done professionally and in the factory colour .
These where painted black by the previous owner , but in a gloss black and they looked too shiny and that , So before putting them back on I sanded them back a bit and hit them with a satin black , and they looks so much better in person . Compared to the matte black plastidip gives and the glossy that was on there

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
And there's that yellow and black theme growing stronger by the day. Time to come out of that black & white closet !!!

Trayner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
And there's that yellow and black theme growing stronger by the day. Time to come out of that black & white closet !!!

Hahaha , when I was a youngin I went fro richmond . But Collingwood for life now lol

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Hahaha , when I was a youngin I went fro richmond . But Collingwood for life now lol

Do you even have teeth :p ?

Car looks shmick tray!