Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Peformance Parts

MACE

Reaction score

Maxseverity

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Big ups for Steve for excellent customer service :spot on:

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Hey, I'm looking at grabbing your manifold and plenum spacers off you in the near future, one now and one in a few weeks time. Which one should I go with first and how much will it cost me? Car is a VS ecotec.
Would you do a deal if I was to get a CAI as well, and wait a little bit til I can get it all off you at once?

Last edited:

zaidan69

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu executive ute
in regards to ur 25mm manifold and 12mm plenum spacers would i have to remove my engine cover to close the bonnet or anything or should they both fit?

MACE

Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking at grabbing your manifold and plenum spacers off you in the near future, one now and one in a few weeks time. Which one should I go with first and how much will it cost me? Car is a VS ecotec.
Would you do a deal if I was to get a CAI as well, and wait a little bit til I can get it all off you at once?

The price for the 25mm manifold insulator is $180 and would be the one I would recommend off the bat. If you waited to get all of the stuff at once we can look after you with postage ;)

in regards to ur 25mm manifold and 12mm plenum spacers would i have to remove my engine cover to close the bonnet or anything or should they both fit?

To keep life easy it would be required to be removed otherwise the engine cover will need to be modified accordingly.

Cheers
Steve :D

XR6H8A

XR6H8A
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim 2002 V6 3.8lt
Hey there
hows it going?
i have a VY commodore, V6 3.8lt ecotec.
i was just wondering if you could help me out with what mods i could/should do to my car.
what would you recommend?, im willing to spend up round $1500-$2000.
its pretty stock at the moment it only has a 2.5" cat back. i was thinking of getting a pannel filter or CAI as well.

Thanks heaps
Jason.

Raptor Charged VX

Turboed Ls1 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
mate save another 2 grand and get a raptor kit.. best bang for buck around. and one you have that. add alll the mace goodies. to keep your cooling temps down. that will shows the how maces product really aspires

XR6H8A

XR6H8A
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim 2002 V6 3.8lt
mate save another 2 grand and get a raptor kit.. best bang for buck around. and one you have that. add alll the mace goodies. to keep your cooling temps down. that will shows the how maces product really aspires

a raptor kit? as in supercharger?

Raptor Charged VX

Turboed Ls1 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
yeah. im pretty sure a standard kit is around 5400 . money well spent