Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Peformance Parts

MACE

Reaction score
I tried the pen lid first time, took about 5 minutes but got it. Next time I planned ahead and bought a removal kit, forty friggin dollars because Bursons only sold the set for different size lines.

Was it a metal or plastic kit?

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Plastic. Still it worked, so not too bothered.

nate-vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
blown vy v8 ute
gday mate could i get a quote on some 1.9:1 roller rockers for a vy series 2

doyab

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive V6
hey. I was at your shop with a mate when he come to pick up spacers. And u mentioned something about heads for $1100. I was just after some more details because im quite interested in it. I dont know if i was dreaming or not or did i read about heads capleable of supporting 2.25 ratio rockers and working well with stage 3 cam?
Thanks.
Jake

MACE

Reaction score
hey. I was at your shop with a mate when he come to pick up spacers. And u mentioned something about heads for $1100. I was just after some more details because im quite interested in it. I dont know if i was dreaming or not or did i read about heads capleable of supporting 2.25 ratio rockers and working well with stage 3 cam?
Thanks.
Jake

Yeah I remember that was long ago now. In regards to head pricing they are $1100 changeover at the moment but they will most likely go up in price over the coming months. No your not dreaming they work very well with our super high ratio rockers and cams. We have the ecotec ones on stock not the earlier non ecotec ones at the moment.

Cheers
Steve :)

doyab

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive V6
ok cool. Matt will be picking up my cai from you 2moro. But i am seriously thinking bout those heads. Would you be able to install them?

peckzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr series 2 v6
installation of heads are easy mate, just get the manual first, because you have to do the head bolts up in certain order and certain tourque, but easily done, dont be scared

MACE

Reaction score
ok cool. Matt will be picking up my cai from you 2moro. But i am seriously thinking bout those heads. Would you be able to install them?

In regards to installing the heads we're quite busy at the moment so I would have to kindly decline the offer. In saying this though if your patient and have a workshop manual then you should have no problems installing it yourself. Otherwise any mechanic can do it for you.

Cheers
Steve