Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Performance Parts - L67

HoldenManDan

Built, not bought...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec SII 4.2L L67 T56 :D
Fixed. Id love to see Fifty Three Exx with 25PSI

Hey! Its fifty one, and i'd like to see 25psi too but not with an M90!

So yeah, atm Steve an 82mm with above questions too please.

Thanks!

MACE

Reaction score
Hey Steve,

I've currently got what i think is an FIT "10 psi"/87mm pulley on my L67 stroker, and atm its putting out about 6-7psi, with a 5% overdriven balancer. Im getting a mafless tune done on it soon, and was keen to actually get 10psi to keep me happy for a while. I've done some asking around and people seem to think an 82mm pulley should do the trick. My question is, will a smaller pulley from you guys fit on my alleged FIT hub ok? Or will i be able to remove the FIT hub with the pulley removing tool?

Thanks, Dan

Hey Dan,

If you have a FIT hub then your best bet would be to get a smaller pulley from FIT, as none of our pulleys will fit on their hub. If you’re really keen on one of our pulley systems then you’ll have to remove their hub off with the pulley removal installation tool, however it would depend on how far you wanted to go with their system.

Fixed. Id love to see Fifty Three Exx with 25PSI

Hey! Its fifty one, and i'd like to see 25psi too but not with an M90!

So yeah, atm Steve an 82mm with above questions too please.

Thanks!

Can happen with an M90 just need another blower strapped onto it as we’ve done recently :)

HoldenManDan

Built, not bought...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec SII 4.2L L67 T56 :D
Hey Dan,

If you have a FIT hub then your best bet would be to get a smaller pulley from FIT, as none of our pulleys will fit on their hub. If you’re really keen on one of our pulley systems then you’ll have to remove their hub off with the pulley removal installation tool, however it would depend on how far you wanted to go with their system.

(25 psi)
Can happen with an M90 just need another blower strapped onto it as we’ve done recently :)

Ok so if I purchased an 82mm pulley from you guys with the hub to suit, will your removal/install tool be able to remove the FIT hub without any problems?

Oh and i've seen cooled M90's running 21psi on their own which is pretty impressive! But at the moment just looking for a little more boost to keep me happy as the M90 is just an interim step in the project ;)

Cheers, Dan

MACE

Reaction score
Ok so if I purchased an 82mm pulley from you guys with the hub to suit, will your removal/install tool be able to remove the FIT hub without any problems?

Oh and i've seen cooled M90's running 21psi on their own which is pretty impressive! But at the moment just looking for a little more boost to keep me happy as the M90 is just an interim step in the project ;)

Cheers, Dan

Our tool would be able to do the job. However to prevent the FIT pulley from getting damaged, you'll have to make up a circular steel plate to bolt up to the hub in it's place, then use the tool on that.

Hope this helps

Cheers
Steve

BPX-31H

Reaction score
Members Ride
'05 vz sv6
Will a 12mm PLENUM/MANIFOLD SPACER! Holden V6 VS-VY screws be able to connect the ecotec engine cover back on?

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
Hi there, can i please order the 6.35mm manifold insulator and the pulley removal tool?

romez

Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 SV6
i have a eaton m62 charger on my vp are most the mods for the l67 the same for the eaton m62 ?

MACE

Reaction score
i have a eaton m62 charger on my vp are most the mods for the l67 the same for the eaton m62 ?

In theory yes the principles are the same, however there aren't many parts which are directly compatible with each other. In saying this though we can supply you with a boost upgrade kit, rockers, larger throttle body cai kit etc. to suit

Cheers
Steve