Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V6 Performance Parts - L67

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
Just ordered it now mate. hope to see it soon. Thanks for the answers to my quesitons

Last edited:

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks for the pulley tool worked a treat. Will send back Monday. Just to let you know the 8mm thread was stripped when we got it, so i made you up a new one.

MACE

Reaction score
Thanks for the pulley tool worked a treat. Will send back Monday. Just to let you know the 8mm thread was stripped when we got it, so i made you up a new one.

Not a worry S.T.K.E glad to hear that it's all sorted :)

Bet the car goes much better now :D

Cheers
Steve

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
Bet the car goes much better now :D

Thats an understatement lol.
Will be picking up the Cold air Insulator Kit soon

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
i am interested in the 10 psi upgrade and 1.9:1 ratio rockers this may well be accompanied by a full exhaust system of no more than 2 1/2 inch including extractors. what realistic power gains would i expect to gain from all this? cheers Adem.

MACE

Reaction score
i am interested in the 10 psi upgrade and 1.9:1 ratio rockers this may well be accompanied by a full exhaust system of no more than 2 1/2 inch including extractors. what realistic power gains would i expect to gain from all this? cheers Adem.

Hey Adem,

Best bank for buck with these motors boost, rockers and cat back exhaust (no need for extractors unless you're going to do more mods) and a cold air intake will net gain of around 45kw at the rears! Bare in mind that a standard car makes around 110kw at the wheels. So you'll be very happy with these mods as it will transform the car :)

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask

Cheers
Steve

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Im thinking about buying your 25mm spacer (COLD AIR INTAKE INSULATOR FOR HOLDEN SUPERCHARGED 6 L67), but noticed it'll lift my fuel rails up. Does the kit include adaptors to allow for this or do I do have to do something custom or look into new fuel rails?

Im just looking at way too cool down everything and thought of this mod n cold thermostat first

Cheers

MACE

Reaction score
Im thinking about buying your 25mm spacer (COLD AIR INTAKE INSULATOR FOR HOLDEN SUPERCHARGED 6 L67), but noticed it'll lift my fuel rails up. Does the kit include adaptors to allow for this or do I do have to do something custom or look into new fuel rails?

Im just looking at way too cool down everything and thought of this mod n cold thermostat first

Cheers

Hey ducker85,

The kit comes with everything needed for the job (including fuel rail extenders)

COLD AIR INTAKE 25MM INSULATOR KIT FOR HOLDEN SUPERCHARGED 6 L67 - Mace Engineering Group

We can also supply cooler thermostats to suit as well

If have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Steve