Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

V8 Performance Parts

04VYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VY SS
P.S.- I already have had stage 2 shift kit fitted too, I've read in other threads here that some guys have problems with shift timing after installing the 70mm TB... I assume this will be no issue for me.

MACE

Reaction score

04VYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VY SS
No worries Steve, sold.
If ok I'll PM you a bit later this week to order both & make payment.
Cheers.

04VYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VY SS
Alright... ordered both now and will keep everyone posted with the progress / finished product.

I'll even post some pikkies too :smoking:

04VYSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VY SS
Ok sorry for the delay yes it's been a little while - I installed the TB and CAI about four weekends ago now and I am highly impressed!! - As I said I'll put some pikkies up when work becomes a little less hectic but so far sooo very very good!!
Throttle response is instant and pickup is just insane!! - runs with a nice induction sound now (much better than the SS Ind. intake I had on previously)...
For the money spent the returns in performance are awesome, I would strongly suggest that anyone thinking of going down the same route as me to DO IT!! - Installation of both the TB and CAI was piss easy..
I'll be back :rockon: