Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vc sl rear bumper

Garry 230 pack

Reaction score
Members Ride
vb sl/e, vc sl
hey ppl can anyone help. Does the vc sl 230 pack have a standard rear bumper with over riders or is meant to have the extensions and also does anyone have any pics of the badge locations for the exterior starting to put mine back together any pics of vc sl will be helpful

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
The VC sl does not have the rear bumper extension. I don't know about the overrider but you can easily find out by checking for holes under the bumper where they would fit. Once you see the price people are asking for them you might wish they don't Google badge placement, I did that for my VH.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
If it had bumper extensions, there will be a hole either side in the rear quarter near the wheel arch, in the indented section...

I'm fairly confident in saying, the SL didn't....The SLE did...Not too sure if the SL/X had them or even if the SL/X was available as an option with the VC....

Overriders.....Not sure what option they were available.....I have an SL/X rear bumper bar off a VH on my VC and it has overriders.....When I bought the car, it didn't have a rear bumper bar, hence why it has one from a VH