Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE Holden Commodore - Release Date

V

vanilla

Does anybody know when we will see the VE on the showroom floor.

naf33n

go
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VU SS
i think i read somewhere august

vztrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec
naf33n said:
i think i read somewhere august

About August/September but you'll need to wait longer to buy one as it takes a few months after that to get to the showrooms.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
vztrt said:
About August/September but you'll need to wait longer to buy one as it takes a few months after that to get to the showrooms.

Yep he's right, it'll be unveiled at the motorshow then they'll start taking orders for the thing

V

VX_KN079

Um, the Sydney Motor Show is in October. It will be released BEFORE then...

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Like omg, I was only suggesting it! You jump way too easily! Holden may do something like this... Released/revealed in late September, on sale in October with marketing exercise at the Motorshow.

V

VX_KN079

What are Motorshows (anywhere in the world) other than marketing exercises?

If they unviel (most likely) in August/September people aren't going to want to wait until the Sydney Motorshow is over to grab their new cars!!

It will go on sale in August/September and be PROMOTED at the Sydney Motorshow. Perhaps they'll use the Sydney Motorshow to tease us with the HSV line up.

And who really knows? They may end up just waiting until the Motorshow (October) to release the VE. I doubt it but only Holden people KNOW for sure.

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Marketing is promoting. You just contridicted yourself by saying that they may end up waiting till October to release the VE after so adamently saying that it WILL be released in September. But as you said, only Holden know the release date so there is no point in speculating! Can we close this thread because its giving me a head ache! :bang: