Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve immobilised

FZCC

Reaction score
Members Ride
My10 2010 3.6 sv6 series 1
I just got a new moter put in my car n only have used one key on it so My battery was flat so changed it n not realising the battery was the opposite way to mine I've connected it back up the wrong way n now my car has the little symbol car immobilised what have I done no reds nothing

FZCC

Reaction score
Members Ride
Do I need 2 keys programmed has it lost it memory
Have I done my ecu or bcm
My mate said my car thought it was getting stolen so went in lock down diagnostic tool can't get in to computers cause no reds

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
What do you mean when you say '......can't get into computers cause no reds ' (To me it doesn't make any sense !!!)

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
If you hooked up the battery the wrong way you may have blown the fuses at the battery pos post or the fusible link between the positive jump post and the engine bay fuse box. This will result in no IGN lights on the dash.

FZCC

Reaction score
Members Ride
If you hooked up the battery the wrong way you may have blown the fuses at the battery pos post or the fusible link between the positive jump post and the engine bay fuse box. This will result in no IGN lights on the dash.
Fuses n

FZCC

Reaction score
Members Ride
F
fuses n link seem all good
Do I need 2 keys programmed cause I have only one would it have list it memory
Put diagnostic tool up n my mate said my car locked down cause it thought it was getting stolen when I took battery out n conected it wrong

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
F

fuses n link seem all good
Do I need 2 keys programmed cause I have only one would it have list it memory
Put diagnostic tool up n my mate said my car locked down cause it thought it was getting stolen when I took battery out n conected it wrong
Did you change the ECM (Engine computer) when changing engines?

Also go through EVERY fuse and check.

mr_s

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Lumina 07
Hey, OP, not being condescending, but if you use proper words and grammar, we are more likely to understand what the problem is better, and therefore be able to help you.

I suggest going through the fuses to be sure, then check to see if the light is still on

Todd Hughes

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden ve maloo
Hey mate I’ve currently got the exact same issue from hooking my battery up backwards checked all fuses relays all fine but the car comes up with a locked immobilised symbol just had the bcm checked and it was fine

did you end up figuring it out? As I still can’t use my car has been few months now

Bob O'connor

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
Hey mate I’ve currently got the exact same issue from hooking my battery up backwards checked all fuses relays all fine but the car comes up with a locked immobilised symbol just had the bcm checked and it was fine

did you end up figuring it out? As I still can’t use my car has been few months now
Hey man. I have the same issue did u resolve the issue? If so please help as I want to fix mine. Thanx man