Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE pics real thing!!!!!!

Ballport1998vt

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt Exec S1 3.8ecotec
I found some grat pic of the new VE its well hidden under foam and stickers that contrast poorly. None of that piss weak car bra ****. Holden really wants to keep it under raps :coolpimp:

Attachments

• 06commodore5jj.jpg
    06commodore5jj.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 1,342
  • 06commodoreback7hp.jpg
    06commodoreback7hp.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 1,173
  • 5574815371414469.jpg
    5574815371414469.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,376
  • commodore1.jpg
    commodore1.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,423

Steven M

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX BERLINA S2 V6
the first 2 looks diff to the second 2 particularly the headlights and in the second two, the car is left hand drive and you can see that it is in the us, and the car looks more the size of an astra. Where did you get these pics from, I would like to have a look.

Ballport1998vt

Reaction score
Members Ride
If you put the pics up side by side they look the same. But i did notice that it looks like it is left hand drive.

chevy_big_block_bro

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VYII SV8 One tonner
why is it in the first pic the rear wheel is largeer and in the second pic the front wheel is larger, looks like a ford oval on the front in the last pics.
i think someone put in the hard time with photoshop.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I still don't want to believe that's the new Commodore (first two pictures), but if it is and that's the best looking car Holden can design in 2005 then good luck to them. They are going to need it

Ballport1998vt

Reaction score
Members Ride
This is another pic i have found of the new commodore it is left hand drive but this pic was taken in america(pontiac). It looks like a ahatch back from this angle but it has been made to look like that so they don't recognise it as a holden. if it is a hatch back then why does it have a dual exhuast? its defintily made by holden as it is very similar to the torana concept from behind:b:
NO more bulshit whining either it will look awersome holden never disapoint :king:

LS2​

Attachments

• cdoane_commodore_rear.jpg
    cdoane_commodore_rear.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 980
Last edited:

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
holden never dissapoint? i HATED the vt when it came out its grown on me a bit but still my least favorite commodore... i was told by a mate who is also a holden to expect something more like the new torana we saw

blocka

EXC35
Reaction score
Website
www.southerncoastcustoms.com
Members Ride
VT S L67
well the black and white one is most likely the new VE if anyone has seen the new holden ad on tv then you will see that car in the same colour scheme in the Add

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz cv8z monaro fusion 6spdm
.QUOTE. THE VL WAS THE BEST HOLDEN NISSAN EVER MADE .UNQUOTE.
.QUOTE. holden never dissapoint? i HATED the vt when it came out its grown on me a bit but still my least favorite commodore... i was told by a mate who is also a holden to expect something more like the new torana we saw .UNQUOTE.

What kinda SH!T are you on 87rb30devil. i mean obviously 303895 customers of holden who bought a vt commodore don't agree with you as the vt was the best selling commodore to date, obviously that counts for something.
Not real sure on this one but didn't nissan only produce the six cylinder engines used in the vl's, yes thats right the motors renouned for unrelaibility,as something in the electrics stuffed up nearly every two weeks, the nissan six's always had a problem with something they were virtually the ea holden commodore (with the six cylinder engine) also weren't the vl's renouned for major rust problems and sh!tty automatics. also i wasn't happy because the way you said (THE VL WAS THE BEST HOLDEN NISSAN EVER MADE) portrays that nissan made the whole car and it only went to the holden factory to receive holden badges (which i am led to beleive is not true.

now all you vl owners don't get upset with me, i love the v8 vl's especially the walkinshaws (they are my dream car and i will hopefully own the best one in australia someday ) but before you (87rb30devil) come back with a comment but the engine in the vl i hate is used in a skyline for perfomance and all this other bull-SH!T you will make up you had better go back to www.riceburner.com.au and get another user name

if you think that nissan is the best and they make the best cars this probably isn't the forum for you take note www.justcommodores.com.au (for commodore enthusiasts and not people who what to mock commodores) well now i have said my whole $2 worth i happy and 87rb30devil to you i say get a life