Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VE2 IQ Bluetooth issues "Voice In"

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
I lol that the VE is only compatible to iPhone 4, but the VF will have full Siri so is at least 4S compatible.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Have a VEII with IQ System and have never used voice dialling for the phone before (IPhone 5S). When I say the persons name it dials but there is now sound. If I transfer the call several times between phone and IQ I can hear but by this time the person has usually hung up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

mantaray56

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 Z
Seem to be a problem with later iPhones . my wife's iPhone 4s works perfectly with voice calling, with my iphone 6s+ the person hears me, but i can't hear them or their phone being dialled. Seems to be something apple has done on their latter phones. I just dial from the phonebook on the Iq.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
Seem to be a problem with later iPhones . my wife's iPhone 4s works perfectly with voice calling, with my iphone 6s+ the person hears me, but i can't hear them or their phone being dialled. Seems to be something apple has done on their latter phones. I just dial from the phonebook on the Iq.

Thanks mate. Have figured out if I push the tranfer call button twice it will work. Not ideal but better than trying to look through the address book while driving.