Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Holden Commodore Issues and Faults

AERO15

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN HDT Aero 5.0
Thanks guys for your feedback. I have gone back to finance people and they are taking care of it from here.
The driver documented the few scratches and small dint on the delivery report as proof, so I now just need to
Send photos and they will get these items fixed for me.
In regards to the km's, this is normal apparently.

ozzymac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CalaisV
Wasnt it mentioned somewhere on here that Holden were doing a New Door rubber for the VF'S?

Holden parts person I was speaking to today while booking in the car for its first service had no idea about it?

Any online info anywhere confirming the availability?

cheers

cashie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V
Wasnt it mentioned somewhere on here that Holden were doing a New Door rubber for the VF'S?

Holden parts person I was speaking to today while booking in the car for its first service had no idea about it?

cheers

I'm keen to know too.

Ant285

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf sv6
Only fault ive noticed so far on my sv6 is a clunk noise on first morning start and often at the end of a working day. Sounds like the starter motor cog returning. Happens seconds after starting and is quite loud.
Recently had 15000 km service a because holden didnt hear it, nothing could be done.

J

Jingle Bells

Had some passengers on the back seat over the past few days and yesterday noticed the trim hanging out from the bottom of the seat. I removed the seat and noticed several of the poorly designed clips that hold the seat material in place had come out. Was an easy fix but un-acceptable in a car that has only travelled 1000kms.

Would like to know how you remove the back seat....on my ex VY there was 2 tags you pulled down and the back seat came out.....do not have a problem with the seat material...only wish to know for future reference.

cashie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V
Only fault ive noticed so far on my sv6 is a clunk noise on first morning start and often at the end of a working day. Sounds like the starter motor cog returning. Happens seconds after starting and is quite loud.
Recently had 15000 km service a because holden didnt hear it, nothing could be done.

I've heard a similar noise, I assumed it was the abs doing it's self test.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Would like to know how you remove the back seat....on my ex VY there was 2 tags you pulled down and the back seat came out.....do not have a problem with the seat material...only wish to know for future reference.

In the same place where the tags used to be... Just pull. Hard.

Ant285

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf sv6
Got another letter from holden today.
Safety recall for wiper motor inspection this time

Trewman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV

cheers

Holden "engineers" still trying to solve problem. Holden care have been keeping in contact with me every week to tell me how its going.

The engineers wanted a "picture" of my wind noise. This is what we are dealing with.

6LVFSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS
My VF SS Storm is going for its first service tomorrow 11-7-14,My biggest complaint is the wind noise from the doors.