Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Holden Commodore Issues and Faults

justolder

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6
Had drivers side door seal replaced at last service due to wind noise.

lacks creativity

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Manual
Currently I'm getting the clear coat coming off the front bar :(

Trewman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Had drivers side door seal replaced at last service due to wind noise.

They put a ve door seal on mine temporarily as holden were bringing out a new one but now as I am in contact with holden direct about the issue they said this was never true and the engineers are still working on a fix.. not sure what there is to fix its a car door just like any other car that has come out previously...

bretto86

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
How bad is the wind noise you guys are getting?
Barely there (but not acceptable for a brand new car) or pretty damn bad?

I've been getting some very slight noise but not too bad.
Would prefer dead silence of course but have been wondering if my slim weathershields are a contributing factor...
Also I'm coming from a much older car with terrible wind noise so maybe I'm a little desensitized?

ozzymac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CalaisV
My drivers door wind noise is annoying at Hwy Speed, and now after threy fiddled with the door the other day there is a bit of a dull whistle. Passenger side is a lot quieter.
So you would think they could compare sides to see whats wrong.

cheers

Trewman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Just had a problem start happening. I have an iPhone 5 which is a dedicated iPod in the car.. Ive found that every time I get in the car its stuck on the same artist and shuffle turns itself off from last time. I had it set to play all songs last time in the car. Anyone know a fix for this?

Ive also found that Im never able to be 100% comfortable in the drivers seat in my ssv. Ive now realised if I face to the centre of the bonnet more I feel comfortable so maybe my seat isn't 100% straight. Anyone else experiencing this? I drive a few different cars for work a ve ssv and also an xr6 ute and I am comfortable in those car seats.

Black X

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Redline Ute
You need to shuffle all songs on the iPod first then connect it. Then select shuffle on the Mylink. You need to keep doing this every time you select an artist or album and want to shuffle all songs again.