Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF Random chat thread

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6
*Post all your random VF related chat/opinions/talk/whatever in here, instead of creating a new thread*

A white HSV GTS with rego "FLYGTS" NSW rego. shortish bald male driving driving along Great Western Highway from St Marys to Springwood yesterday.. He had a look at my car as we pull alongside each other at traffic lights a couple of times.

I very much like their look and he wasn't pushing it at all but it took off very quick. The owner could have chosen a better plate cover than the standard black on yellow colour scheme. It sort of ruined the aesthetics of car. doh: Maybe he didn't have any spare cash to purchase special colour plates after spending his $100K on the vehicle :rofl:

Overall very nice car and looked the part.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
What colour shirt was he wearing?

Sent from here, so you can read it there. via iPhone.

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
A white HSV GTS with rego "FLYGTS" NSW rego. shortish bald male driving driving along Great Western Highway from St Marys to Springwood yesterday.. He had a look at my car as we pull alongside each other at traffic lights a couple of times.

I very much like their look and he wasn't pushing it at all but it took off very quick. The owner could have chosen a better plate cover than the standard black on yellow colour scheme. It sort of ruined the aesthetics of car. doh: Maybe he didn't have any spare cash to purchase special colour plates after spending his $100K on the vehicle :rofl:

Overall very nice car and looked the part.

yduverur.jpg

Had to be done:D

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
thread renamed, becuase your post really didnt deserve its own thread.

Ed

Reaction score
Website
www.hrt.com.au
Members Ride
TDV8 Landcruiser
saw a vf ssv last week, with the plates "vfssv"... It was white, Now that is a cool story bro's

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Yeah, what a loser. Stuffing up his car that's worth 2.5 times as much as yours for ruining it in YOUR opinion.

And yeah, he DEFINITELY wouldn't have had the extra cash. I often find people who can afford to spend 100K on a commodore are strap for cash. :doh:

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
shortish bald male driving

How do know he was short? Maybe he had the seat in low rider mode

The owner could have chosen a better plate cover than the standard black on yellow colour scheme. It sort of ruined the aesthetics of car. Maybe he didn't have any spare cash to purchase special colour plates after spending his $100K on the vehicle :rofl:

Pretty much you created a thread to have a pop at someone's personal choice. Maybe he was checking out your car so he could go home and jump onto HSV forum and post how some guy was drooling all over his car in his stock VF wishing he had the money to afford a GTS.

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6
How do know he was short? Maybe he had the seat in low rider mode

Pretty much you created a thread to have a pop at someone's personal choice. Maybe he was checking out your car so he could go home and jump onto HSV forum and post how some guy was drooling all over his car in his stock VF wishing he had the money to afford a GTS.

I only gave my opinion on the numberplate stock colour. Maybe you need to get out more. I have an opinion just like you so is this not the forum where I can have an opinion or should I just go along with the rest of you sheep?

RoganJosh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Calais V -V6
Yeah, what a loser. Stuffing up his car that's worth 2.5 times as much as yours for ruining it in YOUR opinion.

And yeah, he DEFINITELY wouldn't have had the extra cash. I often find people who can afford to spend 100K on a commodore are strap for cash. :doh:

I was only being sarcastic - do you take everything so literally? Get out and smell the roses mate. I used "emoticons" to indicate just this but you were not able to interpret that... Yes it is my opinion so I don't really care if you don't agree with it or not. I am sure you have your own opinions and not everyone will agree with yours either.