Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vibrations

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
In my brothers VH, there's LA Power speakers in the rear, and Pioneer's in the front (in the doors), the screws are real tight on the Pioneer's, though when I turn the bass and volume up, the left pioneer speaker really vibrates. I've checked all the screws and the trim is fully clipped onto the door. Thing is, the screws on the LA Power's aren't real tight, but they don't vibrate much..

Any suggestions?

P

Phil

Hey tr3nt,

Have you checked to see if the cone on the speaker has torn from the magnet?.. it would most likley sound destorted.
There might be something loose in the door area or the door panel itself is not fitting tight..

Just some thoughts....

Best of luck
Phil

Locksmiff

Reaction score
Maybe try just a small ring of sound deadener around the back of the speaker, it might absorb some of the vibrations going through to the door. What sorta vibration sound is it anyway, one that is a panel vibrating sound, or a ripped, rooted speaker vibration sound, or is it more of a vibration that sounds in harmony with the speaker, if that makes sence.

scozz

Reaction score
why don't you just turn the volume down? By the way, it is an old car and therefore would probably have a few rattles.