Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] All Commodore Dyno day - anyone going?

SilverVH

Banned
Reaction score
Any guys and girls off JC heading to the All Commodore Dyno Day on Saturday? Seems to be a few Commodores heading down, some bangers aswell :) Saw it on Street Commodores Forum so thought I'd post up here to see if anyone was going! :)

For those that are un-aware:

It's time once again to strap your cars down and have a good days fun! you might even walk away with a prize even if you don't have the most powerful car.

Event will be held at my home ground of C&A Auto Fashion this time as i know thier dyno figures, i know thier customer service, and i get my work done there myself.

Address: 4 Alfred st, Blackburn, Vic, 3130
Start Time: 8:30am

Event link: http://tiny.cc/z6pgf

Entry will only be $50 for 3 runs on the dyno and you get a dyno printout which can be laminated for you at no extra cost.

There will also be a BBQ on the day with sausages and drinks at $1.50 each.

At the moment the class' are as follows:

Class 1): V6
Class 2): Holden V8
Class 3): LS series V8
Class 4): Forced Induction

There is room for movement on the Class' depending on the numbers.

At the moment there will be a Winner and runner up trophy for each class (If Numbers Permit) exept LS series V8 the numbers are so high i will do a 1st, 2nd, 3rd trophy.
I will also be giving away most consistent award so if your car pulls it's figure consistantly for the 3 runs you could be up for an award. aswell as other handouts and giveaway's on the day that are in the process of getting organized, At the end of the day we want everyone to walk away with something.

There will also be high powered C&A Auto Fashion promo cars on display aswell as on the dyno which will be a not to miss watch!

Also incase it rains it will also be an undercover area you can watch the cars on the dyno from, it's going to be a exciting day not to miss like my last ( in issue 185 of street commodore mag ).

And remember dyno days arnt just to see who has the most power but also to compare your car to the other the same around you, see how good the condition of your engine is in and where your engine could have an issue, there has been many times at dyno days where people don't know how bad thier engine is until it goes on a dyno and it's best to catch things before they are too late! The people at C&A Auto Fashion will be there to help with whatever problem may arise.

So i can get a numbers and how many trophy's i need to get, please place your name up on the list.

NOTE: NO HOONING AT THIS EVENT, WE ARE VERY STRICT ON THIS!!! ANYONE THAT SPINS THIER WHEELS, THIER NUMBER PLATE WILL BE GIVEN TO POLICE, WE CAN'T HAVE 1 PERSON WRECK THIS FOR THE REST OF US!!!

Dont miss out!

Last edited: