Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[Vic] princess highway police

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Hmmm, Princes Hwy has certainly changed a lot since i was on my 'P's then, I think I got pulled over for routine checks less back then (and that was often driving around the area for a lot of the night) than I do driving home at night nowadays along High Street Road, Warrigal or Burwood Highway

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
Thought i'd ad my story.

A few years back, there was a hit and run involving a blue VN or VP commodore. Apparnently the Cops were checking every Dark coloured blue VN/VP in SA.

They came around my house, and my car was at a mates because it had a blown gearbox and he had room to leave it there for ages.

Heres how the convo went.

Cop - There was a dark VN/VP involved in a hit and run and we need to check all of them
Me - How many people were pushing mine then? It hasn't had a gearbox in it for months
Cop - We need to see your car
Me - Its at my mates house
Cop - Where does your mate live
Me - I don't know his address, i just know how to get there
Cop - Whats your mates name?
Me - Ricky Martin
Cop - So your car is at your mates house, but you don't know where that is, and his name is Ricky Martin
Me - Yeah.....

I didn't realise what i had said sounded so made up.
Long story short, they went to his house (when they said they were going to come back tomorrow and pick me up and go there)
What had me stumped tho, was they checked the car over, and the chick cop said 'oh its not this car, this car has an earlier motor'. Its the standard 5L that all VN/VPs have...:p

hahaha best story ever... :)

yeah, hate to be a p-plater :) hahah losers.

aZk.

(i turned 21 on sunday :p)

KiWi1

11.00@126 Miss dat ****
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dead 11sec VX SS, Defected VP Ute
Myself and Nanos, were out on prinny on fri night, after the small JC narre meet. From Noble Park Maccas, to Warrigal Rd, we saw 6 Cop Cars!

Simon