Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Victorian Bush Fires

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Chances are the looting is being done by people who have nothing. Although, whats there to loot in shelled out houses? Desperate people do desperate things.

I took it to mean houses that people had left, that are still intact to get away from the fires?

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
anyone interested in organising a cruise on the weekend to raise money for the bush fire appeal, to go towards it?

i know its short notice, workout a route and meet point and maybe a cold coin or $5 donation per car/per person.
maybe on saturday or sunday if easier for everyone.
just a thought if anyone interested.

possibly head up to the dandenongs and the lookout, or simmilar.
if interested can start a new thread and work it out form there over the next couple of days.

02DUBH

Reaction score
Members Ride
SENATOR
anyone interested in organising a cruise on the weekend to raise money for the bush fire appeal, to go towards it?

i know its short notice, workout a route and meet point and maybe a cold coin or $5 donation per car/per person.
maybe on saturday or sunday if easier for everyone.
just a thought if anyone interested.

possibly head up to the dandenongs and the lookout, or simmilar.
if interested can start a new thread and work it out form there over the next couple of days.

every state should look at doing something like this in my opinion

weedo_86

JC Resident FireFighter
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
03 VYII Clubby M6, 92 Barina With Sunroof :)
i would be up for cruisin for that cause as its really struck home but at the moment its really the last thing i wanna do, i hope there is a bit of support from jc behind the proposed cruise though

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
Maybe take it further than JC, Open it to all, try to get advertising on it, make it big and aus wide. If its going to go ahead ill put all my free time into making it happen

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
If someone wants to get this going, I will stick the thread in the pub with links to ALL FORUMS involved.

hsvtj

now cruising..
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK wagon, VS Statesman 5.0
although im not directly affected, i do have friends in the danger areas, and i have been to a lot of these places that are affected.

i cant possibly imagine what its like for anyone up there at the moment, its just incredible.
all the best wishes go out to anyone and everyone and hope it doesnt take too much more of a toll as well.

P.S id be up for a cruise too...

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
ok guys i just started a thread here in the pub section, yeh the more the merrier, even get links on other forums, get as many involved as possible, even put it on face book if you have that, i will on mine, get a few car forums involved if possible.
i know not everyone will be up for it due to personal sercimstances, and tottaly understandable.