Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VL Bits FS and Wanted

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Just a few bits that have been replaced when I did conversion.

Inlet Pipes from AFM to throttle body. AFM not included.

6x n/a Injectors

External Fuel pump, still in good condition, just thought I'd replace it with a new one *just in case* type deal.

Same with the coil - Still in good condition, just another it wouldn't hurt type deal.

My Rims and Tyres still. 17" Advanti Raptor 5's. Coming complete with wheel nuts, lock nuts - key and the cover plate key- with Hankook K104 tyres, still with good tread.

VL 5 Speed Computer, was told by the previous owner the other day that it has a Stage 1 Chip in it. Not sure on what type of chip etc etc. But the car did make 120hp with an exhaust and extractors only.

Also, Noisy MX7, not sure whether its bearing or mainshaft noise, second gear syncro is gone. Open for offers. Flywheel, Pressure Plate - Clutch/ Gearbox and Tailshaft if they want a broken one. Not sure what its worth.

Rear Drum Diff - complete. 15/16th Master Cylinder (No Leaks) - N/A Calipers - rotors aren't worth selling.

Open to all offers, Located in Rockhampton QLD.

dan_man31

now projecting oh yeah :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
vf ss-v 6spd ute
rims

got n e pics of your rims and how much for all of them with all that stuff put some pics please thanks dan

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Pics are in my vbgarage. Well, a pic. If you want more let me know and I'll email some across with tread and stuff.

As for everything else, sorry man I really have no idea how much I want for the stuff.

Actually, Injectors.. They're a little worn.. but still flowed alright, 80 bucks.. 250 bucks and I'll get them cleaned and sell them aswell, so long as its only the set price to clean. Not the 55 dollar price for new hoses.

Fuel Pump, 50 bucks will cover it.

ECU, I'm looking at 100 but I really don't know what its worth.

Coil 20 dollars.

The rest make offers on.

Oh, and rims, I'm looking at 1200 negotiable.