Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn 90 Tinny Speakers

B

bazza_123

Hey commodore peoples, ive just gotten a Vn Executive wagon and have been looking to replace those little tinny speakers with other ones. Im not too keen on taking the dash apart, but I was able to take the wires out of the left speaker with no trouble and i would be cheering if I could do it with the right one without bashing in the grill. Anyone know how I can do this? Also are there any wires that trace to the back for back speakers? Thanks guys.

Locksmiff

Reaction score
To get the grills off, you have to pry them up, they are held in by clip things from memory.

B

bazza_123

Sweet, ive got all the wires out....any1 know a good way of trailing the wires to the back of the wagon without them getting in the way, is there an easy way I can put them under the carpet or trim?
Thanks.

Locksmiff

Reaction score
QUOTE (bazza_123 @ Dec 11 2003, 12:36 PM) Sweet, ive got all the wires out....any1 know a good way of trailing the wires to the back of the wagon without them getting in the way, is there an easy way I can put them under the carpet or trim?
Thanks.
You could run them under the plastic sill things that are clipped onto where your door closes. It has a wierd rubber/plastic strip in the middle of it. If you pull the strip out and then squeeze width ways the big plastic strip, they come off.

seventh path

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VL RB30 Berlina
to get them to the back then run them under the sill plastics, alongside the rear seat and under the reap quaterpanel trims.