Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN and VP car wreckers list

EatStatic

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive S1
Anyone know of a decent wreckers in Perth? Would be appreciated!

Cogez

Reaction score
Members Ride
1993 Series II VP Calais
ACT Wreckers

Any in the ACT guys? I really haven't had the time to look around!

Sammy B, and all you other ACT VN/VP drivers, CJ's Holden, on Baylford Rd in Queanbeyan is an EXCELLENT place for new and used parts. Been there a heap of times, highly recommend.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Yeah i agree, if they're over the counter - f**k em because I know what I want to get and I want to learn to take it apart rather doing on mine - you learn from hard way which is a good way of learning in pick a part yards. but people who dont know what they're doing make a lot of mess & damage/crack/break/cut things for as "short cut" way which pisses me off.
Cheers
AP

I found that when I was looking for decent trim pieces for the cargo area of the wagz, the Commodore wagons at Kilysth all had at least one side of the trim cracked from where someone else has obviously tried to remove it so ended up having to get two slightly different coloured trim pieces

CarlySS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS / VN S
ive got a vp wrecker lol wel theres nothing wrong with it, but i think xcop guna sell it for me coz the darl he is lol

J

JUDDO13

in townsville
kennys holden spares = all shelf stuff or they will pull it off for you not the cheapest but reasonable
ace wreckors=very good wreckors you can usually go and take the bits off yourself and have mostly older commodores from vb to vr and they are cheap but still negotiable on there prices

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
At the moment Deer Park wreckers has 2x VQ series 2s in. One still has the rear and side skirts on it if anyone is interested.

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
people in bris/ipswich area:-

ABC self serve at blacksoil {i do all my shopping there. great prices, great people}
ABC self serve at Wacol. same deal got a trannie for $350 non-exchange.

Premwood

Reaction score
What about premwood in geelong (Yeah i know, im pluggin myself) but by the sounds of some places around some of yous are getting ripped, or crappy service. we always tell people how to but parts on (in detail) and test everypart that we sell. and we have pretty much every part ready to go, off the car and tested. we only sell low km motors ect and give you a report on all large items sold (ie. motors autos and diffs). we also have a large range of new parts (Both gen and aftermarket, which are all good quality)we have everymodel from VB-VX, and constantly getting more parts in for VY-VE. so if there are people in geelong, look us up, well be happy to help yall out!!!

NOGEN 3

Reaction score
Members Ride
In SA, I'd go U-Pull-It, All Panels and Parts, Production lines, or any1 but Advance, but from what I've been told on other forums, I deserve it for not being able to afford to buy brand new....

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
nope, you dont deserve it, I have the same thoughts.

I use UPI, & Lonsdale mostly. Most of the Lonsdale boys I have found to be fantastic, & they were huge help when I dropped the clutches in the VN trans, they had a VP just come in, they dropped everything ripped it out that arvo & took it over to the trans place first thing next morning for free.

I hate that I live so close to Advance & they have hard to find parts, but they always so rude to me etc... cant be bothered attitude, & because they know the parts are hard to get they charge top doallar for even the crap quality stuff.

Production line I find helpful, but sometimes overpriced. All Panels I have been playing there since I was a kid lol but they dont have the older stuff anymore so I rarely go now.

D.