Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN - VP Faults

CalaisJohn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais S2
looks the goods delco, thanks again :)
ps on the switch as its a pain to get too, stick ur key in and rotate and if it's fairly loose n easy to turn it may well be the culprit.. if it's firm n clickky it's prolly not the culprit and you may waste your day getting to this liddle bastud.

Lopez

Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 3.6L auto VP - S
the link for the VP website has broken --- does anyone have a copy of what was posted?

Lopez

Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 3.6L auto VP - S
the link for the VP website has broken --- does anyone have a copy of what was posted?

should have used my eyes, i found the link on page two.

hotrodch

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp crossbread.
hi new here and the page no longer up loads.. any help would be good i have a vp v6 dne the shocks and springs with heavy duty and up rated and done the bushes and so forth looking and putting a vs front on to it cuz the body lines are much the same but lowers the look of the front end and then means i can put the vt bonet flutes on.. any help would be good

biglinz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn series11 ute
engine light

hi new to the site :blah blah:
straight to my problem the engine icon comes on dull light! stays on for a while goes out for a while i have no idea any help! thanks linz

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
check your fault codes. If the engine light comes on there'll be one or two codes stored away. There's a trick where all you need is a paperclip and that plug under the fuse panel inside the car, but I can't remember which pins to cross so you'd better do a search on that.

Sam