Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs Commodore Stalling attempt to troubleshoot

IzPr0J

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs series III 3.8 Ute
So i thought it would be a good idea to gather some information in regards to my latest purchase, Vs series 3 ute 3.8 eco with Raptor Supercharger kit already installed. Being my first Holden I am not overly clued with these cars so here I am... I'm having an issue with stalling and rough idling, when I go to take off from a complete stop after being in park it loses power. Sometimes takes a few goes to get it to drive off, it also stalls out when sitting in traffic and slowing down to stop at a set of lights. I have heard a few plausible causes but I don't know where to put my finger on it, #1 the throttle cable and adjusting it #2 the iac 3# the crank angle sensor 4# any other fuel air and or idle components. I am happy to do anything that will likely fix it, again this is my first Holden and I'm somewhat new to working on cars... I am slowly learning and I'm sure you's will help me gain some knowledge! Cheers legends.