Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs v6 LPG Wiring

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
Hi guys,

I've just got my hands on a Sprintgas LPG system for my vs statesman and am at the stage of wiring it all up. In regards to the lambda controller, I need to find out how to wire it all correctly. I assume that one of the wires goes to the oxygen sensor and another to the stepper motor, and as it only has another 2 wires I assume one must go to a power feed and the last of the 4 wires goes to another sensor?

Just need to know if i'm on the right track. It also seems to have a vacuum solenoid on the stepper motor and im interested to know how this works.

I've also heard that the ecu needs to be 'tricked' into thinking the injectors are firing when running on gas.. does the lambda controller have anything to do with this, or will I need to wire something else into the system?

Cheers!

Jxfwsf

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
need more info, what lpg controller is it?
Guessing it's an impco setup with the idle mixture solenoid.

There is no trick with the injectors, simply you need to cut the main positive feed to them in the correct place, which is after the splice in the loom that goes to the injector voltage monitor, if it's before this splice it'll throw a fault code

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
it's an omvl converter and the controller is an AEB item, and I can't find any info regarding its wiring anywhere on the internet. So with the injectors, is it not as simple as wiring the switch into the wire that actuates the injection relay in the box in the engine bay? Where can I find the injector voltage monitor?

Thanks!