Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT-VX Hidden Trip Computer

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
So has anyone figured out how to get a boost reading on the supercharged models??? Because it would save me getting a boost guage.

you need a boost guage if you want this theres no provision for this from standard.
Rob

kaishiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac Manual.
frigen awsome..... i know the litres in my car instead of relying on the ever so inacurate petrol gauge. good one..

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
frigen awsome..... i know the litres in my car instead of relying on the ever so inacurate petrol gauge. good one..

yeah cool you can read an inaccurate number instead of an inaccurate analog guage... theyre both calculated from the same input.

Rob

Murdoch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Wagoon
yeah cool you can read an inaccurate number instead of an inaccurate analog guage... theyre both calculated from the same input.

Rob

****, you serious, not trusting either of them then am i!!

AdamAnt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
dont know if it has been said but the digital speedo can be enabled (at least on the 3 window displays, not sure about the 1 windows) permanently, its called police mode but removes the overspeed functionality and i dnt kno if its a standard thing but my overspeed is jammed at 90 which can be annoying on long trips, does anyone know if this can be changed or if it is a set alarm?

kaishiz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac Manual.
very true about that Doc. the digital gauge just goes nuts ranging from 9trs - 40ltrs. frigen petrol gauge... why doesn't it want to be accurite in the first place...:bang: :bang:

lout

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXii Executive V6 , VYii Adventra LS1
Adamant to change the overspeed alarm setting there is a different procedure for 1 or 3 window, which do you have? to turn off on both, with ignition already on hold arrow up and down together for 2 seconds

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
so what does the mode-down do? i wanna test it, bu ti dont think mum and dad will be too pleased when their displays dont work...

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Nah, they'll be sweet... you got a lil brother? sister? cousin? ethiopian slave? blame them!