Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vx to Vz interior pillar upgrade. With lights

Miickyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx ss
G'day boys.

I got my self a Vz calais rooflining and pillars in black to do the conversion in my Vx ss. Best thing I've ever done love the black look over the beige crap it had. My question is it also came with the map light sunglass holder which I've fitted everything in looks great. The Vz calais pillar setup comes with rear courtesy lights. So I've decided I want to keep the centre dome light the Vx ss has and also join the sun glass holder lights and rear courtesy lights to it. I even transferred the harness over to make life a little easier. Now I'm pretty much stuck. I've searched all over the forum tryna get a straight answer how to do it but nothing. The Vx ss has four wires that plug into the centre dome light and the Vz Calais one had 6 wires. Which ones do I join together to get them all working properly. This means when door opens map lights turn on with centre dome light as per normal with rear courtesy lights. N if I flick the switch in the car they come on together. If I can get the button for the map lights on the sun glass holder to work as well it would be great. Can some please help. It's been a week and I still got these damn wires hanging through the centre of the roof.

Miickyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx ss
How do I delete this thread is posted it somewhere else.