Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] AFL Teams?

RichoKidd

Obese Commodores
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sportswagon
Obviously we are all Western Australians & I'm assuming 90% of us follow the AFL.

Just curious as to who you guys follow, why you follow them, how long, etc.

Just to get an idea. Maybe next Derby we could cruise down to the game.

I was bought into this world following West Coast. My first dummy had an Eagle logo on it. My grandfather was with East Perth as a medic and trainer when the Eagles started and followed a lot of the Royals boys across and became the Medic & Trainer down there. From that day forward my family followed those boys and even now, with the chance of the spoon looming so close above our heads I still throw on the Jersy every weekend.

As for WAFL, obviously I support East Perth. Again, born into it. I also spent my youth playing in the East Perth District for Ballajura Royals & Coolbinia Bombers respectivley. I still umpire under the East Perth District, but in no way does that make me biased.

Anyway, thats my footy teams. Whats yours?

wicksy

Reaction score
Members Ride
01' Vx Comm
Richo Tigers!!!!!

Born into it also.. not sure how or why the family started following them.. but i know my old man does.. and his old man does..
West coast is a close second though..

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
west coast,

tassy born so afl is the only winter sport (well the only football code thats actually football :p) and considering tas doesn't have a team (its a damn shame) i naturally went for the team that was as far away from victoria as possible lol