Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] Stolen SSV Wheel

My Meanie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 HDT Group A SS Blue Meanie & 2010 SSv Ute
Hey peoples

Thought I would share my story with you all and hopefully my miss fortune will be an assistance to you all.

Was playing golf this mornig at Wembley Golf course, was playing my round as normal and heard a cars horn going off like the alarm had been set off, thought about my car but was not in a position to check.

When I was walking back to my car I saw a black SSV with a stock rim on the front parked near where my car was parked then realised it was my car, some (I won't say) person had stolen my rim and tyre and left a stock rim and tyre sitting on the hub with only 2 nuts, they took my nut caps, nuts and wheel. Some one must have scared them off as they only got one wheel.

Anyone out there that has a SV6, SS or SSV get lock nuts, I would still have my wheel if I had used mine.

I have my lock nuts in my shed as I was about to replace the wheels and sell my new less then 900km SSV wheels, now I have to buy a wheel so I an sell a set of 4.

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
wtf! Some lowlife scum!

Always thought Wembley was an alright area too :S

Maybe they were missing 1 wheel and replaced their stockie with yours. Atleast they gave your a stockie.

fkford

Love The Beast!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec S2
dog act but hey atleast your car didnt get left on bricks

de76tg.jpg

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air