Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What are your thoughts on the performance of the Rudd government so far?

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
then how come the liberals are mostly supporting what ever labour puts out there? rather have rudd on the top job than nelson. its always gonna cost sumthing to do sumthing no mater what area your in. and about time australia started brown nosing a different country. by last count china was a stronger trading partner than america is

I agree with you, frankly id rather have Rudd than Nelson. HOWEVER, we would still have Howard if he wasnt voted out and perhaps he wouldve eased Costello into the job.

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
what do i care i will only be paying 20 dollars a week tax :p

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Dead set...the guy is a fool (with a t)

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I agree with you, frankly id rather have Rudd than Nelson. HOWEVER, we would still have Howard if he wasnt voted out and perhaps he wouldve eased Costello into the job.

Nelson is a dummy leader, he is only there until the dust settles.

what do i care i will only be paying 20 dollars a week tax :p

You wait until you have a decent job...unless your happy being at the bottom of the food chain collecting everyone elses hard earned dollars.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
With Howard in power, unions were being stripped of their powers, .

so they should be, unions dont need power, they should only be there to assist in disagreements and recommond changes,

i do casual work at woolworths, ive worked there for 2 years, in that time they incresed the fees, for what? i got nothing from them in the past and now they want more money for doing nothing,

oh i forgot, i did get something from the unions, a fantastic, wonderfull discount booklet that save you lots of money, - pity 90% of the discounts where for shops in capital cities - real helpfull

JBDrifter

Now in a Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais & VT Exec Wagon
so they should be, unions dont need power, they should only be there to assist in disagreements and recommond changes,

i do casual work at woolworths, ive worked there for 2 years, in that time they incresed the fees, for what? i got nothing from them in the past and now they want more money for doing nothing,

oh i forgot, i did get something from the unions, a fantastic, wonderfull discount booklet that save you lots of money, - pity 90% of the discounts where for shops in capital cities - real helpfull

Well I don't know about other unions, but I know the trade unions do good things for us, especially the ETU. Unions for other sectors may be useless but I'd have no idea about them so I can't comment.
When I made my vote I looked at what was going to benefit me, my family and our future the most. If it turns out Labor just make an even bigger mess of our economy then I may reconsider my vote the next time we have an election.. but for now I'm happy with my vote and happy to defend it.

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
You wait until you have a decent job...unless your happy being at the bottom of the food chain collecting everyone elses hard earned dollars.[/QUOTE]

i worked hard for quite a few years. finished a machining apprenticeship in earth moving parts, did 7 months being a valve tech for the oil and gas industry, 18 months rebuilding submarine heads and what not for the navy rebuilding alco and english electric loco motors and complete trains. if howard got every thing he wanted there wouldnt be a safety catch . i was paid out full entitlements been living off that for 6 weeks, and because of my mental issues atm im able to take advantage of a centerlink clause that helps me out till im fit for work again.
its not like i cant get a job, i was offered a job maching drill shafts for 1500 a week after tax in metro perth. thing is i cant atm cos im a total mental wreck. without unions of the past and present and people with integraty i would on the first corner living in one of my cars cutting my wrists and smoking what ever i could find in the bins

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
Well I don't know about other unions, but I know the trade unions do good things for us, especially the ETU. Unions for other sectors may be useless but I'd have no idea about them so I can't comment.
When I made my vote I looked at what was going to benefit me, my family and our future the most. If it turns out Labor just make an even bigger mess of our economy then I may reconsider my vote the next time we have an election.. but for now I'm happy with my vote and happy to defend it.

:thumbsup: Good man, anyone would have done the same. Good to know that you dont really care whos in power, just what they do :)

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
minux did u get a compo payment in your past for a mishap u had in life?

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
I dont think Rudd knows what he wants. He apologises to the aboriginies in one breath, then increases the price of petrol and alcohol with the next...hummmm:whistling