Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Custom Number plates do people have?

hingo1983

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
This reminds me, I saw an old EA falcon with the number plates "BOONGER" once. I laughed so hard.

blackdoggg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
hey guys
never really known how the custom plates work in the sense of paying
do you have to pay the like 500 extra for customised every year, or is it just 500 initially to purchase them, then normal rego payments same as everyone else from there on
also, changing your platers to an alternative, but chosen 3 letters 3 numbers standard (well in vic) is that considered custom plates or just like a new issue of plates.
Sorry if this is retarded, it feels retarded :p so my bad, but yeah im curious because i hate my plates. WON181. the WON shits me :p i dunno why, so many ppl would love it, ive just always been a hater of it :p
I have looked to try and work it out, but i was still unclear. all i know now is 295 for AAA111 or 495+ for full customs.But year, wanna know if thats yearly or once off.

Cheers, Paulos

DanVN

Cruizin' in style!
Reaction score
Members Ride
01 WH Statesman International 5.7L
IN Vic We pay the 495 Up front and then its just your normal rego, no extra, some other states charge per year but not Vic

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
In QLD you buy your plates and own them & no extra rego fees ,so they are a good investment if you get a good combo
My parents live in NSW and had AHX 308 they had to pay extra rego and didnt really own them

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L